13 de agosto de 2021

sex ta 13

 

so...

one of these days i've searched about the richest woman in the world

most of them got their wealth by heritage

well, very comprehensible 

but a few days later

twitter tells me that 

rihanna is officially a self made billionaire, the richest musician

and im like:

fuck yea!

congrats, you've inspired so much !

been listening to her for ever and always have admired

some of her latest works translate me so well

its amazing, wonderful, delicious and i love it

got even bigger fan when I found out she loved cannabis, and pisces zodiac sign just like me

i mean

thanks to music i've learned and spoke english faster, with more passion

thanks eminem, rihanna for your collabs together and in my life, even tho you have no idea (yet)

thanks justin bieber for being my bday soulmate and doing so much for music, worldwide 

thanks lady gaga for your words too

thanks anita for strenghthen funk and representing brasil so well

that's our Larissa name that boost souls 

and thanks life for all the experiences

all loves, visions, feelings, 

thanks nature for allowing me be alive, sharing now

thanks art for offering thousands of ways to express and create 

thanks people for the lessons

thanks hope for keeping me goin'

thanks god and goddess for the strong contact and support

i feel infinite, immortal and so important

just want to share all the best emotions

make memories 

im on my way to change

the world

my world

i love you

i am so rich

i am so blessed

i am so thankful

i share and multiply all my blessings 

its all ours !

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

nihon

viajei pro japao conheci pilotos, pilokos e pilokas me diverti muito aprendi e senti muita coisa, inclusive terremotos this trip did really ...