6 de maio de 2021

speak english

 

it was crazy

work day

at peruíbe beach

free dogs

breakfast

phones connection 

not so easy

ok

conversations

inspirations

a new beginning

i've cooked my xuxu with onions and garlic

nice

lasanha at night

weedy

high cures for all

and at 10 pm we go live

to speak english

and play stop

it was calm and fun

thanks to everyone who have joined

for @teringles

my crushes and passions

i've shared my feelings with his dad too

ok ok

too much love

i fucking do love

how to be different ?

trying

learning

living

my fam is alive for one more night

thanks thanks thanks 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

nihon

viajei pro japao conheci pilotos, pilokos e pilokas me diverti muito aprendi e senti muita coisa, inclusive terremotos this trip did really ...