1 de junho de 2022

Nachtmütze

hey Berlin

my first time here was delicious and very transforming

i am grateful and happy with the opportunity to join All We Wrote, 

the passion for graffiti and be part of this culture legacy.

it's almost time to leave tho

hopefully I will sell some artwork in Euros.

here are some places I'd love to see:

visit Berlin Zoo / feed the animals

ride electric "roller" at Ku'damm

go to East Side Gallery

join a historical city tour

have a sunset drink on a boat

enjoy a day at Tiepark, the biggest zoo in Europe

feel the inspiration at art galleries

get high and visit: magic museum * time ride VR exp * Illuseum * science center * filmspark babelsberg * natural museum * 360 cinema * computerspiele museum

cheers and appetizers at Hard Rock Cafe

share all and more with passionate people

amem

berlin lari

that's all my heart, my mind and my soul

for now, that all I wrote ...

Um comentário:

nihon

viajei pro japao conheci pilotos, pilokos e pilokas me diverti muito aprendi e senti muita coisa, inclusive terremotos this trip did really ...