28 de abril de 2019

sleepa lon

yes I do

no I don't

maybe a balance

maybe a lack of it

maybe just indecision

all i know is that sometimes

i wanted to have you here with me

i dream with you

i've created you in my head

but sucks to have to deal with your absence

at the same time I am so focused on myself

my art, my family, my projects and places to go

would you fit in ?

damn sure u'd

but perhaps i am not ready yet

neither you are

cuz we both are feeling and living the transformation needed to meet each other

then i wont sleep alone anymore

and even if for some far nights,
it happens that we are separated,

we are going to be so deep inside each other's heart

that it wont matter

but i promise i'll give all my love

i've been saving and shaping for our best moments

so worth the wait

the pain

the incomprehension from others

they aren't you. they can't do what you do.

but the time gets closer as we experience

and learn our lessons

i'll be there 4 u !

you are there 4 me .

--- tks ---

see u soon


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

nihon

viajei pro japao conheci pilotos, pilokos e pilokas me diverti muito aprendi e senti muita coisa, inclusive terremotos this trip did really ...