28 de junho de 2019

s.a.d

i think i dont belong in this world

such things

are so

painful

almost wanna to give up

on everything

.

forget about it all

just cuz I dont know how to handle

how to solve it

i still dont have enough money to do what I need

meanwhile so many people has it easily

but dont do good shit with their possibilities

i am ever going to be able to do this

overcome my roots of economic aspects

and reach a higher level ?

so close but so far

i wonder

i am getting older

and pissed off

each day

more bullshit happening

people are joking

nobody takes serious

some just take it way too serious

lack balance

or its just me ?

fucking waste

i wanna stop this shit

let me help

let me do my best

without worrying about such stupid issues

i have no much time

i can be done at any moment

but I wanna change things

transform reality

NOW

ALLOW ME TO DO IT RIGHT

if love is the key

what else do I need to love

in order to open the doors I am aiming for

please help


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

nihon

viajei pro japao conheci pilotos, pilokos e pilokas me diverti muito aprendi e senti muita coisa, inclusive terremotos this trip did really ...