5 de agosto de 2019

oh my gó - new yó !

a month has passed

on July's 1st I was landing in NYC

about to join the summer of this busy city

subway loves

different people

diversity for real

malandragem

dirty . talk dirty

opportunities

felt home

art art art

getting to know people

struggle

overcoming

success

working

hustle

observing

attracting

living it

sharing it

connecting

with you

my love

love of mine

soon together again

its just the start

of a beautiful love story

between us

and I am falling for you

pick me up

lift me up

ily

tks tks tks for all

+ much more coming soon

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

nihon

viajei pro japao conheci pilotos, pilokos e pilokas me diverti muito aprendi e senti muita coisa, inclusive terremotos this trip did really ...